Stayed in December for a short weekend away from the city with friends. Resort is nice at a very good location - not too far from the city by the sea. Welcome & Reception - We checked-in at night around 10 pm and as we were checking-in, we were given welcome drinks and sea shell garlands as a welcome gesture.... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Fisherman's Cove, Chennai, built on the ramparts of an old Dutch fort, is now riding on a fresh new wave. Yet it remains the charming beach resort that's almost one with the Bay of Bengal. Where fun lovers return for good times. There's a nice new buzz however. In the renewed cottages and villas, the nouvelle restaurants, the high energy bar, and the spa where you'll go Ah! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Fisherman's Cove, Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Fisherman`s Cove, Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Vivanta By Taj - Fisherman`s Cove, Chennai Hotel