The rooms are very small (the triple is like a single room), the staff didn't speak english with us and we were rob after only one day!! I don't recommend this hotel to student. Anyway the breakfast is plentiful and the smock area is very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Porte d`Orleans Hotel Montrouge
- Ibis Paris Porte d`Orleans Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Montrouge
- Accor Hotel Montrouge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Paris Porte d'Orléans is located in the heart of Montrouge, a short walk from the Porte d'Orléans and the rest of Paris. This hotel combines the lively attractions of Paris with the peace and quiet of Montrouge. Hotel services: 1 restaurant, 24-hour bar with terrace, free Wi-Fi and private parking. Direct access by metro line 4 "Mairie de Montrouge" or the Porte d'Orléans exit on the ring road. Our team is always ready to help you with every aspect of your stay. At ibis hotels, service never takes a break. We provide ou customers with :Rooms for 1 or 2 persons. Modern and inviting, the ibis room boasts all the features you want most: a comfortable bathroom, modern decor, hardwood floor or carpet, cozy bedding with duvets, Internet, and a flat-screen TV with the best channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Ibis Paris Porte d'Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.