Wouldn't pay full price for the room - decent enough. Tired looking compared to all the other holiday inns I've stayed over at all over the UK. As others have noted, furniture and decor look outdated.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn East Kilbride Hotel East Kilbride
- Holiday Inn East Kilbride Hotel
- East Kilbride Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn East Kilbride Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Glasgow-East Kilbride, with its air conditioned guestrooms, is centrally located in the bustling town of East Kilbride just 7 miles from Glasgow city centre. The motorway network is easily accessible too, as are Glasgow International & Prestwick Airports. East Kilbride has lots to do; visit East Kilbride Shopping Centre, one of Scotland s largest, stroll the cobbled streets of the old village or there s Calderglen Country Park. There s also golf, ten pin bowling, a cinema and ice rink. M&D s Theme Park and Hampden Park, Scotland s National Stadium are close by too. Why not head to Glasgow for Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Glasgow Science Centre or some of the best shopping outside London. If you re in Glasgow or East Kilbride on business, our air conditioned meeting rooms for up to 400 delegates plus high speed Internet access throughout the hotel create the perfect working space. Complimentary for guests, our impressive Health Central Leisure Club, with its indoor pool, is perfect for unwinding. Our restaurant brings casual, relaxed dining to East Kilbrides restaurant scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn East Kilbride reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.