Looking like a fairy-tale castle, this one was originally built as hotel early XXth century. The interiors are charmingly old: painted walls, wide staircases, and all the rooms have got windows of various shapes, overlooking the forest and the river. The rooms facilities are mostly basic (I would like to have a bigger wardrobe although it is not that crucial... More
- Also Known As:
- Rantasipi Valtionhotelli Imatra
- Rantasipi Valtionhotelli Hotel Imatra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, restored Congress Hotel, dating from 1903, connected by tunnel to art nouveau-style Castle Hotel of the same name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Rantasipi Valtionhotelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.