The Vista del Valle hotel is just 20 minutes from the San Jose airport and provides a convenient and pleasurable place for first and last nights in Costa Rica. The owner, Mike Breslin, is a very friendly person and committed to environmental sustainability. The grounds of the hotel are immaculately groomed, with a combination of native and exotic plants. A... More
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Valle, Plantation Hotel Province Of Alajuela
- Vista Del Valle, Plantation Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full service Eco Friendly Nature Resort with Pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant, Bar, Equestrian Center, Nature Trails, a 300 ft Waterfall, Nature Reserve, Butterfly Enclosure, & Spa Services. Many rooms have a Kitchenette, all have coffee makers, hair dryers, etc. There is WiFi in the restaurant, around the pool and office areas. The main lodge also has Internet. We also offer Concierge Services and have a night staff. We also have Meeting spaces for business travelers, Retreats, Reunions, Weddings & Events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Vista del Valle, Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.