The Pensione at Rosemary is stark but very comfortable for a one (maybe two) night stay. It is small but the bed is luxurious and triple sheeted with very nice down pillows and quality linens. You will definitely get a good night sleep. Also, something that I never notice but my husband does, it has a chilled water system for... More
- Also Known As:
- The Pensione At Rosemary Beach Hotel
- The Pensione At Rosemary Beach Hotel Rosemary Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pensione at Rosemary Beach will soon re-open as a small luxury inn, offering 11 well-appointed guest rooms, including one Junior Suite and one Full Suite with Living Room and Kitchen. All rooms will feature venetian plaster walls, king-size beds with 400-count triple-sheeting, flat screen LED televisions, free DVD rental, as well as unlimited access to the Rosemary Beach Racquet Club and Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Pensione at Rosemary Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.