Nice lodgings. Excellent service. And awesome sunset. Diving is a wee bit tedious for novice divers as the currents there are somewhat tricky. But once u get used to it it becomes fun. The massages are a tad expensive. But the food is awesome.
- Also Known As:
- Cocotinos Manado Hotel Wori
- Cocotinos Manado Hotel
- Cocotinos Manado Indonesia/Wori, Sulawesi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocotinos Manado is a boutique dive resort located within Wori Bay in the heart of Kima Bajo, a fishing village overlooking the Bunaken National Marine Park, world famous for its rich and astounding, wall and macro scuba diving. A mere 25-minute drive from Manado's Sam Ratulangi International Airport brings you to the resort, nestled on a chocolate-coloured beach in full view of Siladen Island and Manado Tua, a majestic dormant volcano across the Sulawesi Sea. Through the use of selected hardwoods, stone, and other ecologically friendly building materials sourced from the region, the resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding village and coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your Cocotinos Manado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.