The first impressions of this hotel are warm and homely. The staff were so efficient and helpful, food topclass and in abundance. My highlight was the breakfast was cooked to order and served to you. From the wedding meal to the breakfast we could not find fault. Keep up the good work.
- Also Known As:
- County Arms Hotel And Leisure Club
- County Arms Hotel Leisure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Ireland's finest family-run Hotels since 1962. Unwind at the Springs Leisure Club & Wellness suites with luxurious spa treatments. Stay in spacious bedrooms including family rooms with bunk beds. Meet in modern conference facilities, enhanced by our central location within 90 minutes of Dublin, Galway & Limerick. Enjoy our award-winning Restaurant, pretty gardens, lively bar and relaxing foyer. Special offers include Murder Mystery, Walking, Golf, Spa. 6 bedrooms adapted for wheelchair users. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your County Arms Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.