What a fantastic venue. We had our wedding ceremony and reception here. Great friendly staff and food to die for all set on the most beautiful Tipperary countryside. Can't wait to come back for a visit.
- Also Known As:
- Dundrum House Hotel, Golf And Leisure Hotel
- Dundrum House Hotel, Golf And Leisure Hotel Dundrum
- Dundrum House Hotel, Golf And Leisure Resort Ireland - County Tipperary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Georgian Manor House was built in 1730 for the bride of Lord Hawarden, the Earl of Montalt where ancient Irish chieftains, the O'Dwyers of Kilnamanagh once held the land. At the beginning of the century a religious order bought the property and in 1978, the Crowe family bought the house and adjoining lands that lay along the Multeen River.Located in the 'Golden Vale' this resort is located in the heart of Co Tipperary, 8 miles (13K) from Cashel Town, steeped in heritage, in one of the most picturesque settings. As you can imagine, this luxury country house hotel Tipperary is a wonderful country retreat, with old world charm and atmosphere. The Manor House was restored to it's former glory and the resort's ongoing property development provide, modern day comforts in a setting that retains the finest of the old. Absorb the history and beautiful antiques that adorn the manor bedrooms, drawing room, lounge and restaurant. This hotel seamlessly blends modern day living with modern bedrooms, health and leisure centre, wedding venue and spacious holiday homes, with old world charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Dundrum House Hotel, Golf and Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.