What more could you ask after spending the day at The Rock of Cashel. Perfect place, welcoming and an enjoyable stay. Very lovely accommodations. We were lucky to be there at the end of September , otherwise we may not have been able to get a reservation. Plan ahead if you're going there and enjoy Fahy's for dinner!
- Also Known As:
- Joy`s Rockside House Hotel Cashel
- Joy`s Rockside House Hotel
- Joy`s Rockside House Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome to our award-winning B&B in a quiet area below the Rock of Cashel. Walk to pubs, restaurants, the Rock & Bru Boru. Private off-street parking. Clean, comfortable rooms are specially designed to pamper guests. There are wonderful views of the Rock from our house. Delicious breakfast choices. Cashel is an excellent base for daytrips and we are delighted to help you plan your journey. Let us share the real Ireland with you! ... more less