We held our wedding reception at Springfort Hall. I can't fault a single thing. The service from booking to checking out the day after was outstanding. Before: Mags and Kieran in particular were great, nothing was too much trouble- from offering to hand write each of the one hundred and twenty-odd place names, to placing the personalised favours at each... More
- Also Known As:
- Springfort Hall Country Hotel
- Springfort Hall Country Mallow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springfort Hall Hotel is a uniquely magical 4* 18th-century Country House Hotel which is surrounded by tranquil woodlands. The hotel offer 49 en-suite bedrooms which are all uniquely designed with an "old world charm". Springfort Hall Hotel is also renowned for its fine food in its Lime Tree Restaurant and is also a member of Good Food Ireland. The hotel also has a magical banqueting suite catering for weddings with up to 300 guests. Springfort Hall Hotel is open 7 days per week and offers dining services daily from 12.30pm - 9.30pm from bar food, to restaurant lunch, snacks to evening meals. A visit to Springfort Hall Hotel is a must to experience "elegance in the country". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Springfort Hall Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.