My daughter and I had a lovely stay in this little historic, budget friendly accommodation. The host were warm and friendly and made great suggestions for off peak dining and activities. Dingle was definitely a favourite of our Irish jaunt!
- Also Known As:
- The Dingle Quayside Hotel
- The Dingle Quayside Hotel Dingle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the Quayside Guesthouse in the centre of Dingle Town. This quirky building is a beautifully renovated stone stable dating back to the 19th Century and overlooks the exquisite Dingle Harbour. It has been attentively restored to guesthouse accommodation ensuring it has kept its old-world charm. Traditional size and style ensuite bedrooms, with satellite tv’s and free Wi-Fi throughout. The magnificent views of Dingle Harbour make the Quayside Guesthouse an idyllic location with free on street parking. The boat marina is directly across the road, which is an ideal area for a short leisurely walk, or perhaps some water activities such as kayaking or visiting “Fungi” The Dingle Dolphin. Also within walking distance along the seafront; Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium, Shops, Award Winning Restaurants and Traditional Pubs. Guided Tours of the Dingle Peninsula can be arranged by our Knowledgeable and Welcoming Staff. We at the Quayside Guesthouse look for to meeting all of our guests and sharing our knowledge of the Dingle area, so as to ensure every visitor has a wonderful time during their stay at the amazing Dingle Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your The Dingle Quayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.