Neil & Noreen are the perfect hosts:-) absolutely delicious breakfasts, beautiful and clean guesthouse and great tips for your stay in Kenmare! I stayed there in spring 2013 and I hope to return in 2014... thank you!
- Also Known As:
- Virginia`s Guesthouse Kenmare Hotel
- Virginia`s Guesthouse Kenmare Hotel Kenmare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the prestigious Georgina Campbell's "Hosts of the Year" award in 2011, Virginia's Guesthouse is a friendly, small, unpretentious, family-run guesthouse in the town centre of Kenmare. When you stay at Virginia's, you are guaranteed a warm welcome, a clean, comfortable en-suite room and a lovely varied breakfast menu featuring organic local produce, freshly baked breads and home-produced recipes. Virginia's is proud to be recommended by Rick Steves, The Lonely Planet, Alistair Sawday, The Good Hotel Guide, Guide De Routard, Pauline Frommers, Ireland for Dummies, By The Water's Edge, Georgina Campbell's Guide to Ireland & The Rough Guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Virginia's Guesthouse Kenmare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.