Decided to visit Bakewell on a very wet day, so was feeling very soggy and a little unhappy, we decided to go into a pub to get out of the rain, we walked into the peacock to music on the jukebox, the warm smell of food, and people laughing by a roaring fire. the food was very tasty, and loving... More
- Also Known As:
- The Peacock Bakewell Hotel
- The Peacock Bakewell Hotel Bakewell
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peacocok is a 200 year old, and very typical English pub set in the Centre of Bakewell Town. We offer accommodation varying from lovely traditional type rooms in the old stables fully converted with en-suite bathrooms (showers only) inc full English breakfast if booked direct with the Peacock as opposed to third party web sites - Book direct with the Peacock to achieve a better deal. The Pub has a very varied menu that is all prepared and cooked on the premises by very skilled competant chefs with many fantastic specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Peacock Bakewell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.