We arrived at Longlands purely by chance for sunday lunch we had not booked. The staff were lovely very accomodating and managed to find us a table at 1.30 pm we ordered a small sunday lunch which was £8.95 mum ordered lamb it was inedible which they did agree and knocked off the bill. Do not think we shall return... More
- Also Known As:
- The Longlands Inn And Restaurant Hotel
- The Longlands Inn And Restaurant Hotel Carnforth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking for a weekend break near the Lake District, Morecambe Bay, The Yorkshire Dales, business accommodation or simply an overnight stop over between Junctions 35 and 36 of the M6, The Longlands Inn is the perfect destination. Our 4 star Inn have rooms which are all designed individually with an eclectic mix of old and new. All have Vi-Spring mattresses, bright new bathrooms piled high with fluffy white towels, televisions, and a tea and coffee tray. Some have contemporary beds and others have old fashioned brass bedsteads. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Longlands Inn and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.