Stayed at the county Arms for one night with a group of 12. Good rooms and excellent food. Had to wait an hour for the evening meal as they were very busy otherwise enjoyed the stay.
- Also Known As:
- The County Arms Hotel
- The County Arms Hotel Truro
- The County Arms Truro, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The County Arms, Truro is one of Truro's most popular places to meet, eat, drink and now stay. From June 2011 the County Arms will offer 33 top quality en-suite bedrooms, in addition to its popular bar and restaurant. The central mid-peninsula location makes this the perfect stopover for business trips and leisure breaks in Truro and Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The County Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.