Despite the efforts of the staff, we can't recommend this hotel. The bathtube was dirty, as well the bedclothes. The hotel needs desperately arefurbishing and it is very decayed. The restaurant is regular and the maitre d'hotel is a novice. We don't recommend!
- Also Known As:
- Les Frenes Hostellerie Hotel Montfavet
- Les Frenes Hostellerie Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are pleased to inform you the reopening of the Hostellerie Les Frênes (since April 2014) after a long period of closure. Recognized as a beautiful Napoleonic style home built in the 19th century. Set in a wonderful park, the hotel offers 18 rooms and suites decorated in a refined and elegant style. In the restaurant “Le Jardin des Frênes”, you will enjoy Provençal and Mediterranean Cuisine served in our lovely dining room or on the terrace.If you are looking for a well-being and relaxing stay, a fitness room, an outdoor Jacuzzi and a nice and big azure blue outdoor swimming-pool are available. The swimming-pool is heated nine months a year.The Hostellerie Les Frênes is ideally located 10 minutes away from the ramparts of Avignon, the Popes’ Palace and the famous bridge “Le Pont d’Avignon”. It is 7 minutes from Avignon airport and 20 minutes from the TGV train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Les Frenes Hostellerie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.