Stayed here for a long weekend of skiing. The hotel is close to the station and cable car, staff are really nice and helpful too. Yes the rooms could do with a face lift, however it's a reasonably priced option in an expensive resort. The pool was good and welcome after a days skiing. Generally a good hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters Hotel
- Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters Hotel Klosters
- Silvretta Parkhotel Hotel Klosters
- Klosters Silvretta Parkhotel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silvretta Parkhotel has joined the select ranks of Klosters’ four star hotels. With a total of 190 beds in 95 rooms and suites, it is one of the largest and best equipped hotels in the town and the Prättigau region.Elegant, uncomplicated hospitality is our motto. The relaxed atmosphere is designed to make you feel at home. Our family-run hotel is the ideal place, whether you are an active individualist, a lover of good food and drink or just in search of peace and quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.