Our stay was rather a disappointment. Firstly, the receptionist persuaded us to upgrade our room to a river view. We think it wasn't worth the little extra we paid because the window in our room was so small that you could enjoy the view only if you come up closely. Secondly, and more disappointingly, when we went down in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg Hotel
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg königswinter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for its history as the guest house of the Federal Republic of Germany the Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg nowadays still welcomes guests by classical elegance and comfort on the highest standard, as well as the legendary view over the idyllic Rhine valley.In the middle of Germany’s oldest nature reserve you may take a deep breath of the clear, fresh air and calm down from any daily stress.The magnificent architecture of the hotel’s exterior is reflected in the exclusive elegance of its interior. The thoughtfully chosen furnishings and hand-picked details lend a unique atmosphere to every one of our 99 rooms.15 conference rooms await you in unrivalled ambience. All rooms are flooded with daylight, are equipped with modern conference technology and most of them have access to one oft he many lovely terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Venere and Otel so you can book your Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.