Stayed there during a seminar we organized and was very positively surprised. The hotel was recently rennovated and redocarated. I had a huge room on the first floor with balcony and a beautiful view on the river. When I use the word huge to describe the size of the room I mean it. Other hotels would make a junior suite... More
- Also Known As:
- Moselschlosschen Traben Trarbach
- Moselschlosschen Hotel Traben Trarbach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moselschlösschen is home of a 100-year-old wine trader dynasty, authenticate atmosphere located right on the Moselle Promenade, historical buildings "Fachwerkhaus," "Schlechengasse," "Villa" with 63 maisonettes/suites, park/well courtyard - the ideal setting for connoisseurs, family and business events. Regional and seasonal delights include culinary wine tasting and cooking events, bike tours, guided rambling, excursions, sporting activities, roman wine culture, history, Art Nouveau and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Moselschloesschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.