We stayed for 2 nights at this hotel as a last-minute booking, in one of the newly renovated 2-floor loft-like rooms (seemed like the room had been finished the morning before we checked in). Bathroom area was spacious and comfortable, as as the living area, and top floor where the bed was located was equally pleasant. The room had large... More
- Also Known As:
- Moselschlosschen Traben Trarbach
- Moselschlosschen Hotel Traben Trarbach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moselschlösschen is home of a 100-year-old wine trader dynasty, authenticate atmosphere located right on the Moselle Promenade, historical buildings "Fachwerkhaus," "Schlechengasse," "Villa" with 63 maisonettes/suites, park/well courtyard - the ideal setting for connoisseurs, family and business events. Regional and seasonal delights include culinary wine tasting and cooking events, bike tours, guided rambling, excursions, sporting activities, roman wine culture, history, Art Nouveau and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Moselschloesschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.