The hotel is very well located , a few paces away from access to the slopes and a short walk to restaurants and bars. My room was spacious and clean with a small balcony for keeping the wine cool. Breakfast was included in the rate and was perfectly acceptable with good coffee, and fresh bakery. Le Castilian was exceptional value... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Castillan Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- Le Castillan France/Rhone-Alpes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1955, the Castillan family have been your hosts, featuring the same quality service... In the pure tradition of this hotel passed on from father to son, Julien and his wife Stéphanie have taken up the torch... Simplicity, quality and authenticity, summer and winter alike, with resort's slopes and other activities (particularly summer ones) just nearby : tennis, swimming pool, golf, skating rink, horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, aeromodelling... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Castillan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.