From our side of the building their was a very nice view to the stream - and the sound of water rushing by very nice. An average resort - with nice and friendly staff. We arrived early, and they got our room ready at once. Internet access was unstable and slow, although we paid €25 for the full package.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Bergers Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Bergers Hotel
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Bergers
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Bergers France/Rhone-Alpes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Grandes Rousses ski area, just 100 metres from the ski lifts.Heated outdoor swimming pool overlooking the valley. Savoyard speciality restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Pierre & Vacances, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Bergers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.