We were very disappointed. We were expecting a "real" Mercure and should really have read the other reviews on Trip Advisor before going. We unfortunately counted on the good experiences we had had in the past with Accor and Mercure in general and omitted this crucial step. Location was not very good to get quickly into Geneva town. One is... More
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Annemasse Porte De Geneve Hotel Gaillard
- Mercure Annemasse Porte De Geneve Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between the lakes and mountains and just a few minutes from the centre of Geneva, the Geneva Palexpo Exhibition Centre and Geneva International Airport. 78 rooms including 21 renovated comfort rooms, restaurant with terrace, bar, outdoor swimming pool and meeting rooms. Free outdoor parking. An ideal stop over en route to the ski resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Mercure Annemasse Porte de Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.