Last October, we spent two nights in the annexe of the Terrasses Poulard hotel. It was really very good. The annexe is just a few minutes walk from the busy center but it is extremely quiet and offers an excellent view over Mont Saint-Michel and way out to sea. Breakfast is very full (and very good). If we get to... More
- Also Known As:
- Les Terrasses Poulard Hotel Mont-St-Michel
- Les Terrasses Poulard Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Mont Saint Michel, facing the bay, historic homes, we offer a charming, individually decorated for an unforgettable stay in the Wonder of the West. Panoramic views of the bay or the Abbey or the medieval village or and flower gardens. Direct dial telephone, mini bar, flat screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Les Terrasses Poulard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.