Most travellers have probably never heard of Mazamet or have not been tempted to stop there. Think again, for at Mazamet is a pearl for those touring Languedoc or planning to explore further into the south west, the Lot or the Pyrenees. La villa de Mazamet is a beautifully restored 1930's house operated as a B and B by expatriate... More
- Also Known As:
- La Villa De Mazamet Hotel
- La Villa De Mazamet Hotel Mazamet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Villa de Mazamet is a stunning 1930’s property located in the Tarn department of SW France providing the highest quality Bed & Breakfast accommodation.Overlooking the Montagne Noire (Black Mountains), La Villa provides five sumptuous guest rooms all with ensuite facilities and amenities normally only found in high standard hotels.Other guest facilities include a table d'hôtes restaurant, TV lounge, small library, private walled garden with swimming pool and sun terrace. Le Petit Spa at La Villa provides a sauna, jacuzzi and a choice of massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your La Villa De Mazamet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.