We stayed 2 nights at the Ibis hotel. The rooms were very clean, the breakfast was nice but very expensive (9,5 € pp). The second morning we ate some croissants in Paris city. We parked our car in the underground garage (11 €/day) and we took the train (200 m) to Paris.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Noisy Hotel Noisy-Le-Grand
- Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Noisy Hotel
- Ibis Noisy Le Grand
- Accor Noisy Le Grand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 25 km from the airport and close to the RER station of Noisy-le-Grand, the Ibis Marne-la-Vallée Noisy hotel has 161 air-conditioned rooms, with Wifi Internet access, including 5 adapted for disabled persons. Apart from its LA TABLE restaurant, a terrace, a swimming pool, a bar, a snack service 24/24 and covered pay parking are at your disposal. 4 meeting rooms are available for your seminars. Disneyland Paris is only 20 km away, and Paris just 15 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Noisy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.