Spent several nights here in July with extended family. A family member has a home in Navelli, and made arrangements for us to stay with Francesca and Jimmy. We had a wonderful time! Jimmy and Francesca were excellent hosts; they took us on a tour of Navelli, hosted a picnic for us, and made dinner arrangements for us at wonderful... More
- Also Known As:
- Abruzzo Segreto Navelli Hotel l`Aquila
- Abruzzo Segreto Navelli Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bed & Breakfast Abruzzo Segreto is placed in a charming rural landscape in the ancient village of Navelli, exclusive also for the planting and production of saffron. It offers the guests an ideal place for a relaxing holiday deep in nature, not far away from the most important touristic, thermal and historical places in the Abruzzo region.Navelli is placed in the middle between the 4 National Parks: Gran Sasso and Monti della Laga, Sirente Velino, Parco Nazionale d'Abruzzo and Maiella.At the b&b Abruzzo Segreto you will be welcomed by Francesca and the irish husband James who will be pleased to give you hospitality and guide you in the discovery of this marvellous land its innumerable folk and religious festivals. They will also suggest you the best restaurants and the delicious traditional dishes of these places. From your room you will have a view on the typical hills landscape and the Navelli lowland and you will also be able to admire the village of the Middle Ages. You will be given a european breakfast in the large and sunny hall with the genuine typical products of this land that have the taste and fragrance of our traditional ancient receipts. During summer you can have breakfast also on the large sunny terrace. You can spend relaxing moments also in parlour games, the game of chess/draughts or in the library, all at your disposal or play the guitar or the piano if you are musical or even the irish flute.The B&BAbruzzo Segreto is surrounded by a wide green park of 2.000 sq m. which is equipped with a solarium and a barbeque. Also for your children and pets are foreseen relaxing and playing moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Abruzzo Segreto Navelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.