The staff is great, the location very pleasant (you must have a car though) but the owner of this small and otherwise charming hotel has a behaviour problem. He probably has no past experience as a hotelier and nobody ever told him to respect his clients. He thinks he does you an enormous favour by allowing you to stay there... More
- Also Known As:
- Palombaggia Hotel Porto Vecchio
- Hotel Palombaggia Corsica/Porto-Vecchio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel de charme located between the sea and the hist, in a hundred year old pine forest, has only 7 rooms built around a large swimming pool, with a bar serving breakfast and drinks, and private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Palombaggia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.