This hotel is what it says on the packet - 3 star and basic but clean. The views were lovely (balcony overlooking pool and the valley below) and breakfast was good compared to other places we stayed. A walk out of town and a steep one at that but it didnt bother us particularly. Not bad overall.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Villa Nencini Hotel
- Albergo Villa Nencini Hotel Volterra
- Nencini Hotel Volterra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the etruscan walls just outside the medieval walls of the historic centre, Villa Nencini, is a restored 16th century villa with a panoramic view of the surrounding landscape as far as the sea. A new wing has recently been added in keeping with the original building. This friendly familyrun hotel offers high quality service and warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Albergo Villa Nencini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.