We stayed here for a week in August 2013 with our 3 young children. Apartment was big enough, clean and cool. Our 2 sons slept in a sofa-bed, there was a small kitchen and refrigerator. Nice and expansive grounds, with almond and olive trees, leading to a swimming pool made for relaxation (although bees came looking for water constantly). Breakfast... More
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Della Marmotta Hotel
- Borgo Della Marmotta Hotel Spoleto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country resort near Spoleto settled on the hill of Poreta facing the valley. Part of the medieval hamlet Le Terre di Poreta, we have rooms and apartments to rent daily and weekly, breakfast room, swimming pool, gym and sauna. Organic farming production of olive oil, truffle and legumes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith and Hotels.com so you can book your Borgo della Marmotta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.