We stayed 3 nights. It's a bit of a walk to Sorrento, but there are several good restaurants close by, so you don't need to go to Sorrento every night. It's very quiet at night. It's very close to the Sant'Agnello Circumvesuviana train station (5-10 min walk). The hotel operators, especially Paolo, are very helpful with information. There are 2... More
- Also Known As:
- Angelina Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Angelina Italy/Province Of Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peacefully located in the historic centre of Sant’Agnello just 2 km from Sorrento center, the modern Hotel Angelina is surrounded by lovely citrus groves. The hotel is only 400 metres from the beach and the famous “Marinella”, one of the most panoramic spots on the Sorrento Coast.Friendly 24-hour reception. Delicious buffet breakfast served in the hotel’s charming breakfast room overlooking orange trees. Tourist information, car/scooter hire and transfers to destinations throughout the region, free wi-fi in the common area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, HostelWorld, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Angelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.