We stayed November 1-3, 2013. I found the hotel from TripAdvisor. I love that it is a small, boutique hotel. Gorgeous views from the room and also from all part of the property. Room we stayed in was a very nice size with a large bathroom. The breakfasts were very good with a nice variety. The views from the breakfast... More
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Villa Garden Italy/Province Of Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Garden is a refined boutique hotel located in the Peninsula of Sorrento, on a rocky spur directly above the sea. The breathtaking panorama one enjoys from the Belvedere encompasses the entire Bay of Naples, with the majestic Vesuvius, the gentle hills and the picturesque villages dotted along the coast immersed in the luscious green vegetation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Villa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.