My family spent a week in a bungalow which looked like it was built in the 70s or 80s and not renovated since. The bungalow smelt like it hadn't been used this season yet (July!), but after opening the windows the smell was gone after a few hours. Why this "Wellness Resort" decided to have a Burger King on its... More
- Also Known As:
- Riva Degli Etruschi Hotel San Vincenzo
- Riva Degli Etruschi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort has independent cottages of different sizes, some of them with bedroom and bathroom, others actually are apartments. Our guests can therefore choose among hotel rooms and apartments (villas or residence). For years we have been aiming at guaranteeing to our guests tranquility and privacy in their lodgings, inside of a unique natural surroundings, the Mediterranean Maquis, which we take care of and preserve every day, without forgoing the services typical for a resort Restaurants, pizzeria, fast food, bar, kids' club, sporting facilities, sports tournaments, aquatic games, evening entertainment; just to name a few ones to choose from! An original holiday that every year satisfies our regular guests and surprises the new visitors. The cristall-clear sea, the Tuscan territory and the hospitality and the professionalism of the Staff make Riva degli Etruschi the ideal place for an unforgettable vacation to spend with your children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Riva degli Etruschi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.