Staff were friendly and check-in and out was smooth. The breakfast was tasty itialian style food. Rooms met my expectations for the price and we had a sea view room with a beautiful view and our own private deck. It was a long walk uphill from the city center but the whole city is built on a hill so climbing... More
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Casa Guadagno Hotel Positano
- Pensione Casa Guadagno Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensione Casa Guadagno* was opened in 1957. Since then, the guesthouse has been family run, offering its guests the possibility of spending their holiday in a relaxing, pleasant and friendly atmosphere. In Italian 'Casa' means 'Home' while Guadagno is the surname of the family running the guesthouse. So, you really are treated as one of the family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Pensione Casa Guadagno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.