We loved the staff, the owner, a lovely, gracious Italian woman, was so helpful even though she spoke Italian and we spoke English. Room was very large, amazingly large, balcony was also ery large, more than four people fit comfortably. We ate our complimentary breakfast outside each day overlooking the Positano shoreline. Not commercial, local hospitality.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Marzoli Resort Hotel Positano
- Palazzo Marzoli Resort Hotel
- Palazzo Marzoli Positano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying on the suggestive promontory steep on the waters of the Gulf of Salerno, the elegant boutique hotel Palazzo Marzoli is an ancient historical home, dating back to the end of 1600, with intimate and cosy atmospheres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palazzo Marzoli Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.