My husband and I stayed in the Annalisa apartment for 3 nights in early April 2014. The apartment was a large 2 bedroom with a lovely updated interior & a terrace with breathtaking views of Positano. Gilda, Guiseppe, Rosa, and Daniella were very warm, welcoming and helpful. A delicious breakfast with a view, endless help with tourist sights and buses,... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday House Gilda Hotel Positano
- Holiday House Gilda Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your vacation on the beautiful sea of Positano in the heart of the Amalfitan Coast.Gilda and her family are glad to accomodate you, they do their best to offer a high quality stay in their apartments overlooking the sea and the "vertical town" of Positano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Holiday House Gilda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.