We spent 2 restful days and 3 nights in this beautiful resort. We had a 1-bedroom apartment with scenic views of the surrounding landscape. It is quiet and peaceful day and night so you can really relax. There are trails to walk or ride (bikes are available). There are multiple swimming pools. The apartments are fully equipped including kitchens, so... More
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo La Rocca Orvieto Hotel
- Agriturismo La Rocca Orvieto Hotel Orvieto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort, spreading across almost thirty acres of organic vineyards and olive grows, comprises four villas with suites and apartments, three sun-kissed swimming pools, an incomparable wellness SPA, an advanced gym and bicycles at your disposal to explore the surroundings. The Altarocca Restaurant, awarded two forks by the Michelin Guide, is an eminent destination for exploring the traditional cuisine of Umbria. The Altarocca Winery is a veritable wine boutique, where you can taste a range of wines, including our very own ones, in wine tastings with chocolate and other delicacies. These ultimate ingredients will turn your holiday in Orvieto into an unforgettable experience of our prestige hotel. The Altarocca Wine Resort will give you a breath-taking view of the Orvieto rock and the Umbrian hills. The prestige lodgings are displaced in four excellent villas, which are connected by pathways leading through herb-scented olive grows and vineyards. Give in to temptation and... Be divine! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Altarocca Wine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.