My wife and I arrived at the Locanda di Francesco for the third leg out of four on our honeymoon. Our first impressions were as we'd hoped: A clean room with beautiful views across the Tuscan countryside, friendly staff, a fabulous location in the heart of the pleasant town of Montepulciano. It seemed almost too good to be true. Except... More
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Di San Francesco Hotel Montepulciano
- La Locanda Di San Francesco Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small and luxury property of 4 exclusive rooms with stunning views, in a 14th century palazzo in the heart of the old town. TA Excellence Award since 2010, we are recommended by the main international travel magazines and websites (USAToday, Daily Telegraph, LATimes, Travel+Leisure, CNTraveller, BBCTravel...)Also, Locanda San Francesco is the only property in town with a wine-bar and bistro on site. "E lucevan le stelle"(open Easter- Nov. 30th and Dec. 27th -Jan.6th) offers temporary art exhibitions, a panoramic terrace were you can admire unforgettable sunsets, live jazz on season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Prestigia and Escapio so you can book your La Locanda di San Francesco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.