Perfectly centrally located in Lake Garda. In quiet out of the way Hamlet. Hydrofoil stop steps away. Beautiful hotel with beautiful view of lake. Updated rooms. Only weakness is poor concierge service.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Gardone Riviera
- Gardone Riviera Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Gardone
- Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera Lake Garda, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1884 as the first hotel on Lake Garda, the Grand Hotel Gardone testifies the elegance and style of an era. Amongst the many celebrities that have stayed at the Grand Hotel Gardone are: King George of Saxony, d'Annunzio, Churchill, Nabokov, Maugham and Sabin. The view of the lake is majestic, refined and very picturesque, and becomes even more glorified with the ever changing light, sun and shades during the day and night. The hotel has 167 bedrooms and Junior Suites with balcony, offering every comfort with a splendid view of the lake. Refined cuisine with local specialities can be enjoyed at the pool snack bar, the lakeside Veranda restaurant or a candlelight dinner a la carte on the big terrace. Winnie's Piano Bar offers the opportunity for a drink and dance after dinner. There is a jetty for motorboats, private beach, new heated swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam bath, relax beds, massage area, internet point and Wi-fi in all the public rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Escapio and Fareportal so you can book your Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.