Perfectly centrally located in Lake Garda. In quiet out of the way Hamlet. Hydrofoil stop steps away. Beautiful hotel with beautiful view of lake. Updated rooms. Only weakness is poor concierge service.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Gardone Riviera
- Gardone Riviera Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Gardone
- Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera Lake Garda, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1884 as the first hotel on Lake Garda, the Grand Hotel Gardone testifies the elegance and style of an era. The view of the lake is majestic and very picturesque, and becomes even more impressive with the ever changing light, sun and shades during the day and night. The hotel has 167 bedrooms and Jr. Suites with balcony, offering every comfort with a splendid view of the lake. Refined cuisine with local specialities can be enjoyed at a candlelight à la carte dinner on the terrace restaurant “Il Giardino dei Limoni” by the pool. The menu of the day is served at the lakeside restaurant with veranda, while at the pool snack bar you can have a quick informal lunch. The Winnie's Piano Bar offers the opportunity for a drink and dance after dinner. There is a private beach, a solarium terrace along the lake, heated swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam bath, massage and beauty parlour, jetty for motorboats, internet points and Wi-fi in all the public rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Escapio so you can book your Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.