We stayed here in July as a family of four, kids age 2 and 5. Nice appartment and a lovely pool with fantastic view where we either started or ended the day. The old convent creates a magical atmosphere by night. Don't miss out on the breakfast. The only drawback for us was that we didn't fancy Cefalu-town that much.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Palamara 1868 Hotel
- Villa Palamara 1868 Hotel Cefalu
- Palamara Hotel Cefalu
- Villa Palamara 1868 Cefalu, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The villa, 5 km from Cefalù, located within an area of outstanding naturalistic attractions, derives from an architectural complex built in the XIV century as a monastic center, until in 1868, Michele Palamara decides to buy it.The small village has a central courtyard overlooked by the chapel, the manor house and farm buildings now used for rural tourism, faithfully interpreting the philosophy of the place.The villa, 60 meters above the sea, with views of the Aeolian Islands, is a few minutes walking distance from the beach.Villa Palamara is ideal for relaxing stays and cultural tourism. ... more less