Superb views, wonderful staff, big rooms and verandah overlooking rice fields and rivers. There are lots of stairs but you do get used to them. Older rooms but the surrounds and staff make it a joy. Went for 4 days and stayed 10. We will return.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Indah Ubud Hotel
- Villa Indah Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Villa Indah Ubud Bali/Kedewatan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fifty minutes and a world away from the beach resorts of Bali is the seemingly unremarkable village of Kedewatan.But step down a humble driveway, past a traditional gate entrance, and your senses are assailed by the breathtaking vastness of the mighty Ayung Valley. Here, perched high on the valley rim, is the Villa Indah.Commanding views of tiered, manicured, rice paddies below, the rolling rapids of the Ayung and palm covered hills and volcanic peaks beyond, Villa Indah is a vantage point like no other, its position regarded as one of the best along the entire valley."This is quite possibly one of the world's spectacular retreats"A short stay will live long in the memory. Which may be why so many Villa Indah visitors return time and time again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Villa Indah Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.