A warm welcome as storms descended on the beautiful Conwy valley. Drinks around a roaring fire followed by a lovely pork and black pudding set me up for a chat with Nelson and a few locals. The room was spacious and welcoming with all the comforts needed. A Harry breakfast completed a lovely stay. Then off to brave the storms.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Wales/Llanrwst
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Budget Places, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.