We had a lovely stay at the Milton Lodge in May, John was very friendly and accommodating (especially as we were very late due to traffic issues). The rooms was well furnished and comfortable and the breakfast delicious. I would recommend for anyone staying in Weston Super Mare.
- Also Known As:
- Milton Lodge Guest House Hotel
- Milton Lodge Guest House Hotel Weston Super Mare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Milton Lodge is a charming Victorian Villa, fully and beautifully furnished throughout, with comfortable beds and a hearty full English breakfast cooked freshly each morning by Angela and served to your table by John. Weston-super-Mare is a seaside town. A great place to stay with lots to do and see. Theatres, Cinema, Restaurants, Museums all within a short walk, The ever popular Grand Pier, Sand sculptures and Seaquarium are just a few attractions available. Milton Lodge is ideally located for touring Somerset, Bristol, Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge and Wells Glastonbury Sand-bay and Burnham-On-Sea to name but a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Milton Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.