I stayed here before flying out to Spain last week. This is an ideal place to stay near Gatwick if you're getting a flight as it's very close to the airport and local amenities. Mary and Joseph are very friendly and gave me a warm welcome. The room was very comfortable and Joe gave me a lift to the airport.... More
- Also Known As:
- Gable End Guest House Hotel
- Gable End Guest House Hotel Horley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gatwick Gable End Guest House is a beautiful Edwardian House that was originally opened for business in March 1995. Mary, Joseph and their girls acquired the business in August 2000 and offer a warm Irish welcome to their family run guesthouse, only five minutes from Gatwick airport.We provide courtesy transfers from 7am to 9pm, outside these hours a taxi will cost approximately £5.We have free Wi-Fi access which is for use with your own laptop throughout the house.We are a completely NON SMOKING guest house. All our rooms are ensuite with tea/coffee making faclities; TV, hairdryer and iron are available on request. We serve a hearty English / vegetarian cooked breakfast from 7.30am to 9am. Outside these hours we serve a substantial continental breakfast of cereals, juices, fresh fruits, yogurts, toast and tea or coffee.We offer car parking for Gatwick airport for our guests and also non guests at reasonable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Gable End Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.