We had an amazing time at this holiday park, staff were friendly, accommodation was clean, kids had a lovely time, entertainment outstanding, would highly recommend to anyone and would definitely be going back soon !
- Also Known As:
- John Fowler Ilfracombe Holiday Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- John Fowler Ilfracombe Holiday Park Hotel
- The Ilfracombe Holiday Park Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ilfracombe Holiday Park has everything you could want on a family holiday. A 56’ heated pool, a sauna, children’s play areas and an internet cafe provide you with all the comforts of home and more. Relax in our pool during the day, and then head to the Exmoor Club for the evening’s entertainment, free to everybody staying at our Ilfracombe Holiday Parks. This park is set at the top of the valley Ilfracombe lies in, so you get views right down over the town and out to sea, exactly what you’d expect from a Devon holiday. If you don’t want to deal with cooking on holiday then our Farmhouse Kitchen Restaurant can cook you up a wide variety of fare, from low price snacks to full grills and specialty dishes. We even offer takeaways. If you are going to cook for yourself, our onsite shop sells everything you’ll need, and there’s a Tesco superstore just a five minute walk away. ... more less