This was our second visit to The Collingdale; the first being 10 years ago. This visit didn't disappoint. The Collingdale is in an excellent, elevated location with fantastic views over Illfracombe harbour which is literally a five minute stroll down a gentle hill. The bedrooms are well appointed and very comfortable and the public areas very tastefully decorated and furnished.... More
- Also Known As:
- Collingdale Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Collingdale Ilfracombe, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingdale is an AA 4 star rated Victorian guesthouse, and are proud to announce that we received an AA Breakfast Award in 2012. Beautifully situated directly on the South West coastal path, with miles of uninterrupted views across the harbour, Damien Hirst’s statue ‘Verity’ and magnificent cliff top scenery of Hillsborough Nature Reserve. We are just a few minutes walk to the beach and the beautiful historic harbour with its excellent selection of restaurants, shops, cafes and galleries and the ferry to Lundy Island. The town centre, Landmark Theatre and famous Tunnels Beaches are also within easy walking distance. Furnished to a high standard throughout with a cosy bar and an elegant dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Collingdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.