a quite surreal experience.... on arrival at 7pm Monday 14th april told the Italian chef had returned to Italy; there would be no food for the duration of my 2 possible 3 night stay! having sourced nourishment elsewhere in the town retired to my room (only guest in the hotel!!) TV & electric fire tripped.... went to bed circa 11pm... More
- Also Known As:
- Altamount Hotel Blairgowrie
- Altamount House Hotel Blairgowrie, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Altamount House Hotel in Blairgowrie has reopened in March 2014 under new owners after extensive refurbishments. It is a family run business and we like to think that we can provide you with a "home from home" experience in one of Scotland's most magnificent Counties. The Georgian house was built as a private home in 1800, and although restored in some areas we have managed to maintain all of its Periodic Charm. Altamount House is set within 6 acres of beautifully peaceful gardens and mature woodlands in the heart of Perthshire and we welcome you from near or afar. Although the Hotel is only a 5 minute walk into the Blairgowrie town centre, it is very quiet and secluded in its grounds, which makes it a perfect venue for Weddings, Conferences or just a romantic break for 2!!! If you prefer a more action packed holiday Golf, Fishing, Shooting and Skiing are all on our doorstep. Rosemount and Lansdowne Championship Golf courses are just 1 mile away, with a further 40 courses within 10-30 minutes from us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Altamount House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.