Just spent a wonderful long weekend in Shanklin at this B&B. Our first trip to IOW and we couldn't have asked for more. Our hosts were very kind and made us feel very welcome. The rooms were very clean, plenty of tea,coffee making supplies. Everything you could need. The breakfast menu was extensive. All cooked to order by excellent cooks.... More
- Also Known As:
- Heatherleigh Hotel Shanklin
- Heatherleigh Bed And Breakfast Shanklin, Isle Of Wight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian 6 bedroom Bed and Breakfast situated on the cliff top within easy access to shops, resturants, public houses and the Old Village and beach. Children over six years only and children over fourteen years charged as adults.Garden for the use of guests and parking at the side of the Heatherleigh.Dogs very welcome on application at £5per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Heatherleigh Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.