Fabulous just about covers our stay at Glengarry! Stayed for 7 nights and can't find anything to criticise. Evelyn and Archie are wonderful, they certainly live up to the rating already shown on here and more, and Archie certainly made breakfast more entertaining! Would highly recommend the Glengarry and their owners to anyone, and it's definitely the place to stay!... More
- Also Known As:
- Glengarry Hotel Callander
- Glengarry Guest House Callander, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top class traditional Scottish Bed and Breakfast run by the same family since 1983. Anne & her daughter Evelyn offer a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in their lovely Victorian home. Great care & pride is taken in the standard and comfort of the spacious en-suite bedrooms. you can enjoy a hearty Scottish breakfast with Haggis or try one of the 'healthy options'. Open All Year. Free off street parking and Secure Bicycle Storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Glengarry Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.