We arrived early and very cold so thought we would have a coffee in the bar to warm us up, we were very happy and grateful when they said we could check in early. Room was lovely but a bit cold, we dropped our baggage off and went off to meet friends. We returned later and had a couple of... More
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Hotel Great Yarmouth
- The Kensington Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of the prettiest parts of the seafront overlooking the illuminated Venetian waterways and rock gardens, the Kensington with its stunning sea views is the ideal choice.Set in its own well kept grounds with ample parking, it is opposite the golden sandy beach. The Britannia Pier and the Golden Mile are only a short stroll away.Tastefully decorated in a traditional style, the Kensington has recently undergone a major refurbishment programme. All of the 26 bedrooms are individually designed and furnished to give maximum comfort and many have superb sea views. The premises has no step access to the restaurant, bar and function room. There is a ramp to the front of the property and an accessibility statement is available. Wheelchairs can be accommodated in the public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.